February 25 2018 01:31:59
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Events
· 2017 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
· League Venues
Multimedia and Downloads
· scottishpool on youtube
· Banner Exchange
· Mobile SPA
· Blackball TV
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· RSS Feeds
Users Online
· Guests Online: 19

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,192
· Newest Member: Mikeshep35
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2018 SPA AGM
· 2018 Willie McCartne...
· LAST 16 MATCHES
· RELEGATION MATCHES
· 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Qua...
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General General
seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: JASONVOORHEES, 1 week ago 11:42 AM (#1)

First of all - Delighted with the response for the First Event...

Loads of you out there concerned about the numbers and the races and wether it will get finished or not...

one things for sure WE will do our best and another certaintanty its gonna be a long day for Everyone.

I have seen a few posts where people have asked for their name to be withdrawn can anyone who wishes to be removed from the First Seniors Ranking Event in the Shandon on Sunday 18th Feb.... PLEASE POST NAME ON THIS THREAD.

Please don't clog the thread up with loads of questions ... if anyone has any questions please PM me on here or on FB...

and I will answer the questions to the best of my Ability.

MIDNIGHT to night will be cut off for names to be withdrawn.
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016
European Seniors B Champions 2017
 
Edited by JASONVOORHEES 1 week ago 11:46 AM
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1604
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: the monkey, 1 week ago 12:11 PM (#2)

FARSE AS PER


DEADLINE HAS PAST DEAL WITH IT


GET DRAW DONE
 
world champion manager 2016
nations champion 2016
European champion manager 2017
5 man champion 2016
5 man champion 2017
the monkey



Posts: 326
Joined: 25.05.08

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Mitch, 1 week ago 12:18 PM (#3)

the monkey wrote:
FARSE AS PER


DEADLINE HAS PAST DEAL WITH IT


GET DRAW DONE

Farce as per ???

Care to explain that one Billy ??
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 893
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Cyclone, 1 week ago 12:20 PM (#4)

Spot on Billy...
User Avatar
Cyclone



Posts: 679
Joined: 13.01.08
Location: Overtown

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Mitch, 1 week ago 12:25 PM (#5)

Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

Spot on except not quite spot on ....Farce as per bit is a bit off the mark imo ....Seniors is a well run section so for our Senior A manager to come on & say this is a kick in the balls ....Id like an explanation
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 893
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: the monkey, 1 week ago 12:26 PM (#6)

Mitch wrote:
the monkey wrote:
FARSE AS PER


DEADLINE HAS PAST DEAL WITH IT


GET DRAW DONE

Farce as per ???

Care to explain that one Billy ??



JUST U CONCENTRATE ON YOUR HOLIDAY IN DUBIA

THERES ADULTS TALKING HERE


GET THE DRAW DONE PEOPLE NEED TO ORGANISE LIFTS
AND IF ANY ONE PULLS OUT NOW THEY BETTER BE PAYING 10
 
world champion manager 2016
nations champion 2016
European champion manager 2017
5 man champion 2016
5 man champion 2017
 
Edited by the monkey 1 week ago 12:32 PM
the monkey



Posts: 326
Joined: 25.05.08

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Mitch, 1 week ago 12:34 PM (#7)

the monkey wrote:
Mitch wrote:
the monkey wrote:
FARSE AS PER


DEADLINE HAS PAST DEAL WITH IT


GET DRAW DONE

Farce as per ???

Care to explain that one Billy ??



JUST U CONCENTRATE ON YOUR HOLIDAY IN DUBIA

THERES ADULTS TALKING HERE


GET THE DRAW DONE PEOPLE NEED TO ORGANISE LIFTS
AND IF ANY ONE PULLS OUT NOW THEY BETTER BE PAYING 10

You still no learnt to switch the cap shift off u sassij ???
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 893
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Cyclone, 1 week ago 12:41 PM (#8)

Mitch wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

Spot on except not quite spot on ....Farce as per bit is a bit off the mark imo ....Seniors is a well run section so for our Senior A manager to come on & say this is a kick in the balls ....Id like an explanation


Spot on... Who has entered is entered, that's all.

You let players pull out after the deadline, you open a can of worms
 
Edited by Cyclone 1 week ago 12:42 PM
User Avatar
Cyclone



Posts: 679
Joined: 13.01.08
Location: Overtown

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: knowledge, 1 week ago 01:06 PM (#9)

the monkey wrote:
Mitch wrote:
the monkey wrote:
FARSE AS PER


DEADLINE HAS PAST DEAL WITH IT


GET DRAW DONE

Farce as per ???

Care to explain that one Billy ??



JUST U CONCENTRATE ON YOUR HOLIDAY IN DUBIA

THERES ADULTS TALKING HERE


GET THE DRAW DONE PEOPLE NEED TO ORGANISE LIFTS
AND IF ANY ONE PULLS OUT NOW THEY BETTER BE PAYING 10


Correct. It's not rocket science.
User Avatar
knowledge
General Member


Posts: 8220
Joined: 14.01.08
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: the monkey, 1 week ago 01:07 PM (#10)

Cyclone wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

Spot on except not quite spot on ....Farce as per bit is a bit off the mark imo ....Seniors is a well run section so for our Senior A manager to come on & say this is a kick in the balls ....Id like an explanation


Spot on... Who has entered is entered, that's all.

You let players pull out after the deadline, you open a can of worms



EXPLANATION IS GARY
YOU CANT BEND RULES AFTER DEADLINE USE KNOW THAT ITS GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER
YET USE STILL CHANGE THINGS WHICH USE CANT DO

PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM ALL OVER YOU INCLUDED
HOW MANY FINALS NEVER GOT PLAYED LAST YEAR BECAUSE TOO LATE
THESE EVENTS NEED TO BE OVER 2 DAYS LIKE IMS BECAUSE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL JOIN

AND IF YOU CUT FRAMES FROM THE EVENT ITS A LOTTERY
PLUS FIRST TOO 6 IT SHOULD BE OVER 2 DAYS HOW HARD IS IT

WHAT USE GOING TOO DO IF 160 JOIN NEXT ONE
 
world champion manager 2016
nations champion 2016
European champion manager 2017
5 man champion 2016
5 man champion 2017
the monkey



Posts: 326
Joined: 25.05.08

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Mitch, 1 week ago 01:08 PM (#11)

Cyclone wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

Spot on except not quite spot on ....Farce as per bit is a bit off the mark imo ....Seniors is a well run section so for our Senior A manager to come on & say this is a kick in the balls ....Id like an explanation


Spot on... Who has entered is entered, that's all.

You let players pull out after the deadline, you open a can of worms

I know this & not sure why John has done this he certainly never consulted me ....the Farce as per statement still needs to be explained by Billy tho ....totally unjustified
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 893
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: the monkey, 1 week ago 01:13 PM (#12)

Mitch wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

Spot on except not quite spot on ....Farce as per bit is a bit off the mark imo ....Seniors is a well run section so for our Senior A manager to come on & say this is a kick in the balls ....Id like an explanation


Spot on... Who has entered is entered, that's all.

You let players pull out after the deadline, you open a can of worms

I know this & not sure why John has done this he certainly never consulted me ....the Farce as per statement still needs to be explained by Billy tho ....totally unjustified


AV TOLD YOU GARY NOT TELLING YOU AGAIN

USE DONT SPEAK TO EACH OTHER

FARSE


USE KEEP MOVING GOALPOST CHANGING THINGS

FARSE

YOUR ON HOLIDAY

FARSE
 
world champion manager 2016
nations champion 2016
European champion manager 2017
5 man champion 2016
5 man champion 2017
the monkey



Posts: 326
Joined: 25.05.08

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: scottyj, 1 week ago 01:14 PM (#13)

Happy New Year Guys ...its time to gather names for Event 1 of the Senior Ranking Tour 2018

Event 1
February 18th
Shandon Edinburgh
Closing date to enter is 11th February @ midnight
10 entry
IM Dress Code

Please Enter names on here


This is what I/we entered, the draw is usually done on the day after closing date (11th). I have a 100 mile drive to get to this event and would appreciate the draw being done as normal, as probably most of the entrants. Going by the rules set down no-one can withdraw after midnight on the 11th, they should be included in draw and liable for their 10 entry, so I see no reason that the draw cannot be made ASAP and let people organise their day
scottyj
General Member


Posts: 136
Joined: 28.11.08
Location: Crocketford

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: the monkey, 1 week ago 01:16 PM (#14)

scottyj wrote:
Happy New Year Guys ...its time to gather names for Event 1 of the Senior Ranking Tour 2018

Event 1
February 18th
Shandon Edinburgh
Closing date to enter is 11th February @ midnight
10 entry
IM Dress Code

Please Enter names on here


This is what I/we entered, the draw is usually done on the day after closing date (11th). I have a 100 mile drive to get to this event and would appreciate the draw being done as normal, as probably most of the entrants. Going by the rules set down no-one can withdraw after midnight on the 11th, they should be included in draw and liable for their 10 entry, so I see no reason that the draw cannot be made ASAP and let people organise their day


clapclapclapclap
 
world champion manager 2016
nations champion 2016
European champion manager 2017
5 man champion 2016
5 man champion 2017
the monkey



Posts: 326
Joined: 25.05.08

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: knowledge, 1 week ago 02:14 PM (#15)

Hi, whilst I agree 100% about the late withdrawals, sometimes life gets in the way of things like draws being done immediately. The draw will be done asap.
User Avatar
knowledge
General Member


Posts: 8220
Joined: 14.01.08
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: JASONVOORHEES, 1 week ago 04:53 PM (#16)

the monkey wrote:
FARSE AS PER


DEADLINE HAS PAST DEAL WITH IT


GET DRAW DONE


I have sent you a PM....
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016
European Seniors B Champions 2017
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1604
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: JASONVOORHEES, 1 week ago 04:56 PM (#17)

Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

PM Sent
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016
European Seniors B Champions 2017
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1604
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: JASONVOORHEES, 1 week ago 05:00 PM (#18)

JASONVOORHEES wrote:
First of all - Delighted with the response for the First Event...

Loads of you out there concerned about the numbers and the races and wether it will get finished or not...

one things for sure WE will do our best and another certaintanty its gonna be a long day for Everyone.

I have seen a few posts where people have asked for their name to be withdrawn can anyone who wishes to be removed from the First Seniors Ranking Event in the Shandon on Sunday 18th Feb.... PLEASE POST NAME ON THIS THREAD.

Please don't clog the thread up with loads of questions ... if anyone has any questions please PM me on here or on FB...

and I will answer the questions to the best of my Ability.

MIDNIGHT to night will be cut off for names to be withdrawn.
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016
European Seniors B Champions 2017
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1604
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: JASONVOORHEES, 1 week ago 05:03 PM (#19)

scottyj wrote:
Happy New Year Guys ...its time to gather names for Event 1 of the Senior Ranking Tour 2018

Event 1
February 18th
Shandon Edinburgh
Closing date to enter is 11th February @ midnight
10 entry
IM Dress Code

Please Enter names on here


This is what I/we entered, the draw is usually done on the day after closing date (11th). I have a 100 mile drive to get to this event and would appreciate the draw being done as normal, as probably most of the entrants. Going by the rules set down no-one can withdraw after midnight on the 11th, they should be included in draw and liable for their 10 entry, so I see no reason that the draw cannot be made ASAP and let people organise their day



PM SENT
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016
European Seniors B Champions 2017
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1604
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: seniors event 1 shandon UPDATE
by: Cyclone, 1 week ago 06:00 PM (#20)

JASONVOORHEES wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Spot on Billy...

PM Sent


PM sent

Grin
User Avatar
Cyclone



Posts: 679
Joined: 13.01.08
Location: Overtown

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< February 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28        
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

19/02/2018 07:48
Thistle, venue has been confirmed as TJ's, Motherwell

19/02/2018 07:48
Fordy, nothing yet, Awaiting dates for International events to be confirmed

18/02/2018 20:30
Has the venue for the Masters Tour Event 2 been Confirmed

17/02/2018 14:56
Any update on what dates the premier division 15s will be?

14/02/2018 00:32
FC Bash you are a legend

06/02/2018 12:40
Thanks FC BASH

05/02/2018 21:19
Davy, I am hoping to get the remainder fo the draws/schedules up this weekend. Possibly sooner for the 1st Division

05/02/2018 10:21
When is the draw for the super 11s 3rd division guys

04/02/2018 21:33
Thanks Bash

04/02/2018 21:31
After the deadline for payment has passed and when the payments have been collated to ensure everyone has paid. I'd estimate tomorrow (Monday) evening.

Render time: 0.29 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 57,561,454 unique visits