15/11/2018 12:50
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S15 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 13

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,194
· Newest Member: psimpson
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Streaming
· World championship fund
· 2019 SPA Mick McGold...
· 2018 IM#6 Qualifiers
· 2019 S11's Entries
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General General
2018 SPA Tour Rankings
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 12-08-2018 09:09 PM (#21)

Seniors updated after event 4
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 26-08-2018 07:16 PM (#22)

Ladies updated after event 4
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 03-10-2018 07:47 PM (#23)

Seniors updated after event 5
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 08-10-2018 09:17 PM (#24)

LD's updated after Scottish Singles and now complete for 2018.
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 16-10-2018 10:17 PM (#25)

Ladies updated after Scottish Singles
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 21-10-2018 09:03 PM (#26)

Masters updated after Scottish Singles
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 28-10-2018 08:57 PM (#27)

Seniors now updated after Scottish Singles, these are now complete for the 2018 Season and will remain provisional for a period of two weeks (or so) before being finalised. Any queries should be raised with me during this two weeks.
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: chrisyboy, 29-10-2018 03:42 PM (#28)

FCBash wrote:
Seniors now updated after Scottish Singles, these are now complete for the 2018 Season and will remain provisional for a period of two weeks (or so) before being finalised. Any queries should be raised with me during this two weeks.



You've not added the frame scores to the last event ?? , which is vital on separating guys on the same points. Always done for any other events. This will need to be updated will it not ??
 
Edited by chrisyboy 29-10-2018 03:42 PM
chrisyboy
General Member


Posts: 100
Joined: 08.01.13
Location: Livingston
Age: 51

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 29-10-2018 09:07 PM (#29)

chrisyboy wrote:
FCBash wrote:
Seniors now updated after Scottish Singles, these are now complete for the 2018 Season and will remain provisional for a period of two weeks (or so) before being finalised. Any queries should be raised with me during this two weeks.



You've not added the frame scores to the last event ?? , which is vital on separating guys on the same points. Always done for any other events. This will need to be updated will it not ??


I've refreshed the rankings and it now shows the frames for the players involved.

Thanks.
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: chrisyboy, 30-10-2018 02:38 AM (#30)

FCBash wrote:
chrisyboy wrote:
FCBash wrote:
Seniors now updated after Scottish Singles, these are now complete for the 2018 Season and will remain provisional for a period of two weeks (or so) before being finalised. Any queries should be raised with me during this two weeks.



You've not added the frame scores to the last event ?? , which is vital on separating guys on the same points. Always done for any other events. This will need to be updated will it not ??


I've refreshed the rankings and it now shows the frames for the players involved.

Thanks.


Quality stuff Smile
chrisyboy
General Member


Posts: 100
Joined: 08.01.13
Location: Livingston
Age: 51

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: the _chancer, 30-10-2018 08:30 AM (#31)

I dont see any names for isle of bute players. just a comment.
 
f macdonald
the _chancer
General Member


Posts: 119
Joined: 09.06.10
Location: isle of bute
Age: 80

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 30-10-2018 09:34 AM (#32)

the _chancer wrote:
I dont see any names for isle of bute players. just a comment.


I am assuming you are referring to the Seniors ranking list with your comment?

If so, after a quick look, I can see yourself at 73 and Mike McHardy at 122.

Regards,
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1766
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
by: the _chancer, 31-10-2018 09:23 AM (#33)

Sorry. Looked in im series rankings. my mistake
 
f macdonald
the _chancer
General Member


Posts: 119
Joined: 09.06.10
Location: isle of bute
Age: 80

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< November 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

22/10/2018
When the seniors draw getting done?

15/10/2018
Anyone know if there is any provisional date for the super 11s premier next year?

27/09/2018
Cheers FCBash

23/09/2018
Trying to get it up and running - John working on it.

22/09/2018
Any streams for the ims today

21/09/2018
No dress code for the qualifiers Davy.

18/09/2018
I take it that their is no dress code for the 15s qualifiers folks

14/09/2018
Will the draw for 15s play-offs be done this week? Only 3 weeks away .

11/09/2018
Cheers bash, the deadline for Supers payments is now behind us, can't the draw be done sooner? Ta

10/09/2018
IM5 online now. Supers will likely be a couple of weeks

Render time: 0.33 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 70,270,568 unique visits