21/03/2019 06:48
Navigation
· Home
· 2019 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2019 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2019 IM Area Draws
· 2019 IM Rankings
· 2018 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2019 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 20

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,199
· Newest Member: the buyin
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
· S11 D3
· 2019 Willie McCartne...
· S11 D3 Calcutta
· Masters Facebook
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Super 15s
Streaming
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  Streaming
by: secretary, 02-11-2018 07:58 PM (#1)

https://www.youtu...xXbqgqQSdA


Competition Date Time Home Team Away Team
Premier Gr1 02/11/2018 19:00 East Kilbride A Glasgow A
Premier Gr2 02/11/2018 20:45 Motherwell A Dundee A
Premier Gr2 02/11/2018 22:30 Falkirk A Kilmarnock A
Premier Gr1 03/11/2018 09:00 Edinburgh A Livingston A
Premier Gr1 03/11/2018 10:45 Dunfermline A East Fife A
Premier Gr1 03/11/2018 12:30 Edinburgh A Monklands A
Premier Gr2 03/11/2018 14:15 Dumfries A Clackmannanshire A
Premier Gr2 03/11/2018 16:00 Edinburgh B Falkirk A
Premier Gr1 03/11/2018 17:45 Monklands A Central Ayrshire A
Premier Gr1 03/11/2018 19:30 Glasgow A Dunfermline A
Premier Gr2 03/11/2018 21:15 Dundee A Dumfries A
Premier Gr2 03/11/2018 23:00 Clackmannanshire A Uddingston A
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: welshy, 05-11-2018 10:32 AM (#2)

Streaming was great super job well done. Will you be doing all the events or just the premier event?
 
Colin welsh
welshy
General Member


Posts: 26
Joined: 25.08.15
Location: east ayrshire
Age: 43

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 05-11-2018 02:25 PM (#3)

welshy wrote:
Streaming was great super job well done. Will you be doing all the events or just the premier event?


PES will be doing some but due to other commitments cannot do all.
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 05-11-2018 03:42 PM (#4)

Streaming tables for D1 can be found using app or web

matches on tables 7/8 will be streamed
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: Mulson, 05-11-2018 11:07 PM (#5)

secretary wrote:
Streaming tables for D1 can be found using app or web

matches on tables 7/8 will be streamed


Only event I can see on Web and App is the Prem KO. Am I missing something?
Mulson



Posts: 1098
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: Falkirk

RE: Streaming
by: Subaru, 06-11-2018 10:37 AM (#6)

secretary wrote:
Streaming tables for D1 can be found using app or web

matches on tables 7/8 will be streamed


what is the login to App please?
Subaru



Posts: 159
Joined: 14.02.08
Location: Paisley

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 06-11-2018 12:30 PM (#7)

Subaru wrote:
secretary wrote:
Streaming tables for D1 can be found using app or web

matches on tables 7/8 will be streamed


what is the login to App please?


unless you are a manager and inputting scores

you do not need a login code
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 06-11-2018 12:33 PM (#8)

D1 Gr1 09/11/2018 19:00 Uddingston B Falkirk B
D1 Gr2 09/11/2018 20:45 Perth A Arbroath A
D1 Gr2 09/11/2018 22:30 Clydebank A Clackmannanshire B
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 09:00 Cowdenbeath A Glasgow B
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 10:45 Falkirk B Midlothian A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 12:30 Midlothian A Kirkcaldy A
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 14:15 Central Ayrshire B Arbroath A
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 16:00 Motherwell B Coatbridge A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 17:45 Whitburn A Kirkcaldy A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 19:30 Paisley A Glasgow B
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 21:15 Aberdeen A Clackmannanshire B
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 23:00 Arbroath A Clydebank A
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: BISTO, 07-11-2018 10:06 PM (#9)

secretary wrote:
D1 Gr1 09/11/2018 19:00 Uddingston B Falkirk B
D1 Gr2 09/11/2018 20:45 Perth A Arbroath A
D1 Gr2 09/11/2018 22:30 Clydebank A Clackmannanshire B
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 09:00 Cowdenbeath A Glasgow B
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 10:45 Falkirk B Midlothian A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 12:30 Midlothian A Kirkcaldy A
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 14:15 Central Ayrshire B Arbroath A
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 16:00 Motherwell B Coatbridge A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 17:45 Whitburn A Kirkcaldy A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 19:30 Paisley A Glasgow B
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 21:15 Aberdeen A Clackmannanshire B
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 23:00 Arbroath A Clydebank A


Who picks the matches on stream??
Some teams are on 3 times and some only 1. Surely everyone should get same coverage, especially as it costs teams 25 to have sponsors names put on stream.
 
Different Gravy!!!!!!!!!
 
Edited by BISTO 07-11-2018 10:07 PM
BISTO



Posts: 316
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: BLUE HEAVEN

RE: Streaming
by: joefoley, 07-11-2018 10:29 PM (#10)

BISTO wrote:
secretary wrote:
D1 Gr1 09/11/2018 19:00 Uddingston B Falkirk B
D1 Gr2 09/11/2018 20:45 Perth A Arbroath A
D1 Gr2 09/11/2018 22:30 Clydebank A Clackmannanshire B
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 09:00 Cowdenbeath A Glasgow B
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 10:45 Falkirk B Midlothian A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 12:30 Midlothian A Kirkcaldy A
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 14:15 Central Ayrshire B Arbroath A
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 16:00 Motherwell B Coatbridge A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 17:45 Whitburn A Kirkcaldy A
D1 Gr1 10/11/2018 19:30 Paisley A Glasgow B
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 21:15 Aberdeen A Clackmannanshire B
D1 Gr2 10/11/2018 23:00 Arbroath A Clydebank A


Who picks the matches on stream??
Some teams are on 3 times and some only 1. Surely everyone should get same coverage, especially as it costs teams 25 to have sponsors names put on stream.


Those random draws at it again
🕶🕶😂😂
 
pint
 
Edited by joefoley 07-11-2018 10:31 PM
joefoley
General Member


Posts: 37
Joined: 24.01.14
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 40

RE: Streaming
by: Danny the geetar man, 11-11-2018 01:48 PM (#11)

Can someone in the know please post the streaming schedule for D2 please...
 
.
.
.

Danny Wilson

Superleague A Team Captain

Bannockburn Pool League Rep

Feel The Burn!!!

#nobannockburnnoparty
Danny the geetar man
General Member


Posts: 204
Joined: 15.12.14
Location: Stirling
Age: 31

RE: Streaming
by: Danny the geetar man, 15-11-2018 09:56 AM (#12)

cheers for the quick response SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
 
.
.
.

Danny Wilson

Superleague A Team Captain

Bannockburn Pool League Rep

Feel The Burn!!!

#nobannockburnnoparty
Danny the geetar man
General Member


Posts: 204
Joined: 15.12.14
Location: Stirling
Age: 31

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 15-11-2018 11:30 AM (#13)

Danny the geetar man wrote:
cheers for the quick response SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile


Do you know some people have hospital appointments and operations that might just be a little important.

There is also the setting up of teams, players and fixtures for the forthcoming World Championships.

If you really think it is important that you know the streaming tables, why don't you just look at the fixtures?
 
Edited by secretary 15-11-2018 11:46 AM
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: Danny the geetar man, 15-11-2018 12:31 PM (#14)

secretary wrote:
Danny the geetar man wrote:
cheers for the quick response SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile


Do you know some people have hospital appointments and operations that might just be a little important.

There is also the setting up of teams, players and fixtures for the forthcoming World Championships.

If you really think it is important that you know the streaming tables, why don't you just look at the fixtures?


Davy,

thanks for your help, always appreciated.
 
.
.
.

Danny Wilson

Superleague A Team Captain

Bannockburn Pool League Rep

Feel The Burn!!!

#nobannockburnnoparty
Danny the geetar man
General Member


Posts: 204
Joined: 15.12.14
Location: Stirling
Age: 31

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 15-11-2018 12:53 PM (#15)

Ill get it done when I print fixtures and squad cards tonight

Usual time for name changes is 8pm

This is for D3 (next weekend) AS WELL as I need to leave for BI WC on Saturday
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 15-11-2018 07:06 PM (#16)

D2 Gr1 16/11/2018 19:00 Dunfermline B West Fife A 78
D2 Gr2 16/11/2018 20:45 Inverness A Bannockburn A 78
D2 Gr2 16/11/2018 22:30 Arbroath B Dundee B 78
D2 Gr1 17/11/2018 09:00 Cumbernauld A East Fife B 78
D2 Gr1 17/11/2018 10:45 East Kilbride B Paisley B 78
D2 Gr1 17/11/2018 12:30 West Fife A Kilmarnock B 78
D2 Gr2 17/11/2018 14:15 Glasgow C East Ayrshire A 78
D2 Gr2 17/11/2018 16:00 Dundee B Inverness A 78
D2 Gr1 17/11/2018 17:45 Ayr & District A Kilmarnock B 78
D2 Gr1 17/11/2018 19:30 Dunfermline B East Fife B 78
D2 Gr2 17/11/2018 21:15 Glasgow C Arbroath B 78
D2 Gr2 17/11/2018 23:00 Levenmouth A Dumfries B 78
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 15-11-2018 07:06 PM (#17)

D3 Gr2 23/11/2018 19:00 Doon Valley A Springfield & District A
D3 Gr1 23/11/2018 20:45 Borders A Berwick A
D3 Gr1 23/11/2018 22:30 Dundee C Perth B
D3 Gr2 24/11/2018 09:00 Kirkcaldy B Levenmouth B
D3 Gr2 24/11/2018 10:45 Dingwall A Falkirk C
D3 Gr2 24/11/2018 12:30 Doon Valley A Dunfermline C
D3 Gr1 24/11/2018 14:15 Berwick A Perth B
D3 Gr1 24/11/2018 16:00 Edinburgh C Thurso A
D3 Gr2 24/11/2018 17:45 Kirkcaldy B Midlothian B
D3 Gr2 24/11/2018 19:30 Dunfermline C Springfield & District A
D3 Gr1 24/11/2018 21:15 Berwick A Kilmarnock C
D3 Gr1 24/11/2018 23:00 Coatbridge B Perth B
 
Edited by secretary 23-11-2018 05:07 PM
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: Subaru, 15-11-2018 09:37 PM (#18)

Paisley B Team

Joe Penman replaces Chris Coll
Subaru



Posts: 159
Joined: 14.02.08
Location: Paisley

RE: Streaming
by: secretary, 15-11-2018 09:50 PM (#19)

Subaru wrote:
Paisley B Team

Joe Penman replaces Chris Coll



Streaming - not player change
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3446
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: Streaming
by: yvonne_ewing, 17-11-2018 08:50 AM (#20)

Last night we had a problem with the streaming.
For some unknown reason we have been unable to get camera 2 to stream or "go live" (table 7).
John is working alongside Stephen of Premier Event Streaming (who isnt here due to a family engagement) to try and get it back up and running properly or today.
At this time, despite Stephen and John's best effort, it isnt working so for the foreseeable we will be streaming one table only.
I will of course update this forum when fixed.
 
Edited by yvonne_ewing 17-11-2018 08:50 AM
User Avatar
yvonne_ewing
General Member


Posts: 4322
Joined: 24.11.07
Location: Larkhall, Scotland

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< March 2019 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

11/03/2019
Done asap? Timescale for asap? The entry deadline was less than 24 hours ago!!!!!!!!

11/03/2019
If there is some going to Dalkeith for seniors on Sunday the draw should be done asap

21/02/2019
Cruickie, you'd be best speaking to our Promoter, Ross McInnes, about tour events in your area.

21/02/2019
Would the SPA consider a tour in Aberdeen in the future? Of some sort

08/01/2019
Would appreciate it if you could post 2014 Super 15 Stats 2nd division...cant seem to find them.

06/01/2019
Pm for David Duncan

03/01/2019
When is the draw for im1 being posted ?

28/12/2018
Cheers FCBash

27/12/2018
Can somebody tell me where i can find 2017 super 11s player stats? Cant find them in the Super 11s folder only team results....

07/12/2018
Bash sent you a pm

Render time: 0.37 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 78,813,137 unique visits