25/06/2019 05:41
Navigation
· Home
· 2019 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Playing Rules
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2019 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2019 IM Area Draws
· 2019 IM Rankings
· 2018 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2019 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 18

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,202
· Newest Member: Grilly
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2019 Masters Tour Ev...
· 50 K Blackball Table...
· Erlend Barlas Region...
· Masters Event 3
· 2019 S15’s Entry Info
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's £10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association » General » General
2019 SPA Tour Rankings
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 18-02-2019 08:04 AM (#1)

All,

Please note the link on the left hand side of the website which will take you to the various tours and their ranking lists. This will be updated as and when the information for each tour is received.

For reference, the link is below:-

http://www.scotti...page_id=95

Any SPA Tour organiser who wishes to have their rankings to be published please submit them to me.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 18-02-2019 08:04 AM (#2)

Seniors updated after event 1
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 19-03-2019 11:53 PM (#3)

Seniors updated after event 2
Masters updated after event 1
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: secretary, 19-03-2019 11:58 PM (#4)

Great turnaround with updates
User Avatar
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3504
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FlyingScotsman, 20-03-2019 01:25 PM (#5)

Nearly 200 entries for the masters events over the last two year and 260 for the Seniors, not bad at all.
FlyingScotsman



Posts: 10211
Joined: 10.01.08
Location: Dunfermline

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: Gerryb, 20-03-2019 01:47 PM (#6)

Not sure how its calculated can someone explain please? I won 5 -1 then 5 -3 then lost 5 -3. However on the list I have 3 frames and 1 point.
Gerryb
General Member


Posts: 487
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Glasgow
Age: 49

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: The Medic, 20-03-2019 02:09 PM (#7)

Gerryb wrote:
Not sure how its calculated can someone explain please? I won 5 -1 then 5 -3 then lost 5 -3. However on the list I have 3 frames and 1 point.


Hi Gerry

Ranking points start from the last 16 for which you get 1 ranking point.
Frame score is based on your last match only, hence the 3 in your case.

Ranking points
last 16 = 1 point plus losing frame score
Qtr finals = 2 points plus losing frame score
Semi final = 3 points plus losing frame score
R/up = 5 points plus losing frame score
Winner = 7 points

Merit points
last 32 = 3 merits plus losing frame score
last 64 = 2 merits plus losing frame score
128 = 1 merit point plus losing frame score

Hope this clears things
Regards
 
Mike McHardy
European Masters ‘B’ team manager

European Masters ‘B’ team Champions 2018
European Masters ‘B’ team Champions 2016
Nations Cup Masters ‘B’ team R/up 2016
Nations Cup Masters ‘B’ team R/up 2014
European Masters Individual R/up 2013
_______________________________
User Avatar
The Medic
General Member


Posts: 584
Joined: 12.04.08
Location: Isle of Bute
Age: 11

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: Gerryb, 20-03-2019 02:28 PM (#8)

The Medic wrote:
Gerryb wrote:
Not sure how its calculated can someone explain please? I won 5 -1 then 5 -3 then lost 5 -3. However on the list I have 3 frames and 1 point.


Hi Gerry

Ranking points start from the last 16 for which you get 1 ranking point.
Frame score is based on your last match only, hence the 3 in your case.

Ranking points
last 16 = 1 point plus losing frame score
Qtr finals = 2 points plus losing frame score
Semi final = 3 points plus losing frame score
R/up = 5 points plus losing frame score
Winner = 7 points

Merit points
last 32 = 3 merits plus losing frame score
last 64 = 2 merits plus losing frame score
128 = 1 merit point plus losing frame score

Hope this clears things
Regards


Excellent, thank you Smile
Gerryb
General Member


Posts: 487
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Glasgow
Age: 49

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 07-04-2019 10:08 PM (#9)

Ladies updated after event 1
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: gandalph, 08-04-2019 12:53 PM (#10)

FCBash wrote:
Ladies updated after event 1

You might want to add the link
User Avatar
gandalph
General Member


Posts: 1081
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: Danny the geetar man, 08-04-2019 03:07 PM (#11)

All,

I have a guy from our league asking about the under 23's tour. Can someone inform me of how he gets on it please.

cheers
 
.
.
.

Danny Wilson

Superleague A Team Captain

Bannockburn Pool League Rep

Feel The Burn!!!

#nobannockburnnoparty
Danny the geetar man
General Member


Posts: 214
Joined: 15.12.14
Location: Stirling
Age: 31

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 08-04-2019 10:15 PM (#12)

gandalph wrote:
FCBash wrote:
Ladies updated after event 1

You might want to add the link


It's there for definite now George. I checked it last night and it was working, I must have forgotten to save the update and crossed it off.

Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 08-04-2019 10:16 PM (#13)

Danny the geetar man wrote:
All,

I have a guy from our league asking about the under 23's tour. Can someone inform me of how he gets on it please.

cheers


Are they on Facebook? There a new page setup for the Y&J Section. Search for Youths and Juniors - Scottish Pool Association
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: gandalph, 09-04-2019 08:26 AM (#14)

FCBash wrote:
gandalph wrote:
FCBash wrote:
Ladies updated after event 1

You might want to add the link


It's there for definite now George. I checked it last night and it was working, I must have forgotten to save the update and crossed it off.

Michael

Michael

you might want to check the spreadsheet as event 1 is down as zero for everyone
User Avatar
gandalph
General Member


Posts: 1081
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 09-04-2019 09:02 AM (#15)

gandalph wrote:
Michael

you might want to check the spreadsheet as event 1 is down as zero for everyone


Give it a refresh now George.
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: gandalph, 10-04-2019 09:43 AM (#16)

FCBash wrote:
gandalph wrote:
Michael

you might want to check the spreadsheet as event 1 is down as zero for everyone


Give it a refresh now George.


got it Thanks.

Just a little observation you have Marieanne Ranaldi in twice at 40 and 41 Smile
User Avatar
gandalph
General Member


Posts: 1081
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 15-04-2019 10:32 AM (#17)

Masters Rankings reviewed and updated. The previously issued rankings included the 2017 and 2018 ranking points as a carry over rather than just the 2018.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 30-05-2019 09:16 PM (#18)

Ladies updated after event 2
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
by: FCBash, 01-06-2019 12:26 PM (#19)

Seniors updated after event 3
Masters updated after event 2
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1913
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< June 2019 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

22/06/2019
Where can I find dates/venue's for seniors tour? Thanks.

12/04/2019
Render time: 0.36 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 82,644,621 unique visits