Thread subject: The Scottish Pool Association :: 2019 Seniors

Posted by DOSSER on 25/11/2018 17:10
#1

Is there a schedule available for next years tour - including Venues..?

;)

Edited by DOSSER on 25/11/2018 17:10

Posted by TNT on 26/11/2018 13:36
#2

Sunday 17th Feb, Players Falkirk
Sunday 17th Mar, tbc
Saturday 18th May, tbc
Sunday 11th Aug, tbc

Scottish Singles, Sat/Sun 26/27th Oct, tbc

Posted by DOSSER on 26/11/2018 19:43
#3

That be a no then, there is no schedule for next years tour including venues.

smhelpless



Posted by Hendo EoF on 28/11/2018 19:09
#4

I thought event 1 was Saturday 16th February? Making the 4 tour events an even split with 2 Saturdays & 2 Sundays.

Posted by TNT on 28/11/2018 20:33
#5

Hendo EoF wrote:
I thought event 1 was Saturday 16th February? Making the 4 tour events an even split with 2 Saturdays & 2 Sundays.


It was changed due to SPA dinner/awards event being on the 16th also.

Posted by yvonne_ewing on 29/11/2018 15:19
#6

DOSSER wrote:
That be a no then, there is no schedule for next years tour including venues.

smhelpless





Dates all done, confirmation of venues is ongoing - will be published shortly.

Posted by Subaru on 30/11/2018 09:57
#7

Is there a thread for entries?

Posted by yvonne_ewing on 01/12/2018 19:23
#8

Subaru wrote:
Is there a thread for entries?


Not yet - will advise asap.

Posted by DOSSER on 04/01/2019 11:33
#9

any update on venues for this years tour?

Posted by Ek aldo on 04/01/2019 12:24
#10

What is the age restrictions on this ? I turn 40 in july :( and was wondering if I would be eligable

Edited by Ek aldo on 04/01/2019 12:25

Posted by maxi on 05/01/2019 20:00
#11

Ek aldo wrote:
What is the age restrictions on this ? I turn 40 in july :( and was wondering if I would be eligable


You can enter events AFTER your birthday :)

Posted by Ek aldo on 06/01/2019 08:47
#12

Thanks Maxi

Posted by danny on 07/01/2019 01:03
#13

Dates and Venus for 2019 Senior's Tour.

There is a backup venue for each event in case there is over 72 entries. This is the second named venue.

Sunday 17th Feb, Players Falkirk - Cawburn Inn, Livingston
Sunday 17th Mar, Shandon, edinburgh - Corner Pocket, Dalkeith
Saturday 18th May, Pockets, Paisley - Irvine 8 Ball
Sunday 11th Aug, Old Mill - Shotz, Dundee

Scottish Singles, Sat/Sun 26/27th Oct, Corner Pocket, Dalkeith


Posted by JASONVOORHEES on 07/01/2019 23:37
#14

that's 3 events I can't make...

one is on My Birthday and the other clashes with another event and I cant do the Saturday...

Jeezo ...

Just be the Scottish for me regarding the Seniors this year.

Posted by washburn on 08/01/2019 14:32
#15

How do you register for the Seniors - is it a yearly entry or event to event fee?

Posted by danny on 11/01/2019 19:31
#16

washburn wrote:
How do you register for the Seniors - is it a yearly entry or event to event fee?


There will be a post on here for each event with a closing date. You will need to add your name on that forum. There will then be a timed draw done. At that point if you can't make the event you will still have to pay the entry fee.

Hope this helps.

Posted by washburn on 13/01/2019 10:17
#17

Cheers Danny - much appreciated

Posted by peterrob on 13/05/2019 17:07
#18

Where and when is the Seniors Scottish Singles this year?
And what is the cut off date for entering?

I'm not 40 till end of July so if cut off date is before then am i out or in as i would be 40 come the event?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by TNT on 13/05/2019 18:24
#19

Scottish Seniors Championship is on October 26-27th. Cut off is usually the week before on the Sunday night. Itís in Corner Pocket this year and possibly Shandon if entries are high.

Posted by danny on 14/05/2019 12:41
#20

peterrob wrote:
Where and when is the Seniors Scottish Singles this year?
And what is the cut off date for entering?

I'm not 40 till end of July so if cut off date is before then am i out or in as i would be 40 come the event?

Thanks in advance.


Scottish Seniors Championship is on October 26-27th at Corner pocket, Dalkeith.

It's a 2 day event and will be in pocket both days.